Dr. Giovanna Perrotti
Dr. Giovanna Perrotti is CEO of Lake Como Institute.
She received her degree in Dentistry (DDS) and post-graduate degree in Orthodontics at the University of Milan, Italy.
Visiting Professor at the post-graduate degree in Orthodontics, University of Milan.
Senior lecturer at various academic post-graduate courses:
– “Advanced Course in Oral Implantology”, IRCCS Galeazzi Institute, University of Milan.
– “Rehabilitation therapy and reconstructive surgery in Implantology” (Director: prof. AB Giannì) at University of Milan.
– “Advanced Course in Implantology”, University of Genova.
– Master degree in Digital Dentistry University of Insubria (Varese).
Active member of the Digital Dentistry Society (DDS).
Member of the Scientific Committee of Dental Cadmos, LSWR Milan, Italy.
Author of the book “3D Imaging in dentistry from multiplanarcephalometry to virtual implant surgery planning”, Quintessence Publishing, Chicago, USA, 2015.
– “Esthetics in Implantology”, Utet Medical Sciences.
– “Guided surgery and immediate-loading in the aesthetic zone”, Med Tutor Media 2014.